Wednesday, August 6, 2008

purple inspiration

good morning! i hope your week is going well so far...well, i am headed out of town today and i couldn't be more excited!! it's our 2 wedding anniversary & my birthday coming up in the next week so we are off to celebrate. and yes, without our little one :) it's just till sunday, but we are in definite need for relaxation and sun. so i encourage you to check out all the days you might have missed here on weddings fresh and enjoy the archives until i return.


for today, i was inspired by this purple & white room from coco + kelley. though purple is probably my least favorite of colors, i just couldn't take my eyes off of this room. stunning.




purple room--coco+kelley blog
oscar de la renta spring collection 2009
purple linen--bbj linen
cake display--brides.com
table scape--cottage living
purple room--project wedding

3 comments:

said...

Hellllo purple room!!

ABC Dragoo said...

Purple is white hot at the moment. I was in London last week (staying just off Bond Street) and every major designer had a purple window display. The shoes, handbags, coats ... everything purple! I like it, it's fresh. Check it out, I have a pretty purple inspiration board posted here - http://abcddesign.blogspot.com/2008/07/interior-design-as-wedding-palette.html

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore this board. I have lately been obsessed with the color purple! This board is fabulous, Love it!