Monday, June 2, 2008

dream deserts

i don't normally do any blog search on the weekends, but i had a little extra time on my hands...and what did i find?? the wonderful world of food blogging. oh my goodness, i could not stop looking through gobs and gobs of gorgeous, tantalizing images of food and trying to convince myself that i could begin to tackle the recipes that follow the perfectly prepared food that looked almost too good to touch--well, no, that's a lie, i wanted to jump through my laptop screen and eat the food then and there! of course i had to come back to reality and remind myself i don't do baking at all--but with that said, i had to share these images with you. i hope you enjoy them as much as i did and please check these blogs out! and as you think of unique ways to tempt your wedding guests use these as inspiration and then invite me to your wedding so i can taste :)




image: oh joy! & pretty pretty


images: matt bites & gemma comas photography



images: gemma comas photography



image: matt bites


image: sweet paul



image: matt bites

2 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my goodness, this post is AMAZING! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

What a delicious blog - I love it!
Thanks for the mention.