Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Polyvore

i'm back...kind of. so i have been horribly sick for the past 4 days and have missed out on so much out there--so many new things to be found! but today i am feeling the best so far (not moaning on my bed) and i had to check out some of my favorite wedding blog sites. if you haven't ever looked at what junebug loves, you need to! she is so great at what she does and she is located here in the northwest, right in seattle. anyway, she has introduced me to a site called polyvore. you can create your own designer masterpieces for free from their site. here are some of the inspiration boards i whipped up from polyvore--it's so easy and if you are anything like me, you will be addicted :)







2 comments:

Täni said...

i tired it! i was fun...

Mathia Family said...

Your ideas are amazing Dani! My sister wants to do this for a living (Plan weddings) Do you need a sidekick? ;)